Dinner Raffle & Fundraiser | Friday, October 20 | 5-7 PM | Community Room PLX Campus // Support the City Lights Team by registering & attending this dinner to raise funds for poverty initiatives.//$8.50 per person, children under seven are FREE. Pay at the door.
Jesus Said Ministry | Saturday, October 21 | 8 AM | 263 E Mill Street, Akron // Cornerstone Jesus Said Teams serves the physical and spiritual needs of the homeless community in downtown Akron on the first and third Saturday of every month. Join your PLX Campus Team.
Senior Adult Breakfast | Saturday, October 21 | 10 AM | Waterloo Resturant // Mark your calendars and join the Senior Adult Ministries monthly breakfast. Everyone welcome!
Pastor Charlie Young’s Retirement Open House | Saturday, October 22 | 4-7 PM | Auditorium PLX Campus // Brief acknowledgements and a concert of Charlie’s favorite, Southern Gospel Music. No gifts requested or required. If you must, we suggest a donation to Charlie’s Bucket List Trip out west.
Nerd Night | Friday, October 27 | Community Room MOG Campus // Middle Schoolers to Adults are invited for a night of fun, fellowship, and gaming of all shapes and sizes! Bring a snack to share and your own drink.
I Belong Disabilities Inclusion Workshop | Saturday, November 11 | 8:30-3 PM | Follow this link for details.
Jesus Said Ministries Thanksgiving Dinner | Saturday, November 18 | 10 AM | Through this Thanksgiving Dinner Cornerstone Jesus Said Teams serve the physical and spiritual needs of the homeless community in downtown Akron. Please join them by registering to serve and/or bring food items, especially turkey. Register by Saturday, November 11.
- MOG High School Hangout | Sundays | 5-7 PM | Student Room // Hang out with us, learn more about your relationship with God, play games, and encourage one another to find our identity in Christ.
- PLX High School Hangout | Sundays | 5 -7 PM | Community Room // Hang out with us, learn more about your relationship with God, play games, and encourage one another to find our identity in Christ.
- Al-Anon | Mondays | 7-8:30 PM | PLX Room 5 AND Thursdays | 12-1:30 PM | PLX Room 5 // Al-Anon Family Groups are a fellowship of relatives and friends of alcoholics who share their experience, strength, and hope in order to solve their common problems. We believe alcoholism is a family illness, and that changed attitudes can aid recovery.
- ReFit with Kimmie | Mondays & Thursdays | 7 PM | MOG Community Room // We are a fitness revolution. We believe that the heart is more than a muscle. That a person is more than a body. That relationships are as important as results. And, that fitness isn’t just for the fit…It’s for the willing. $5.00 per class at the door
- City Lights Bread Giveaway | Wednesdays | 5 PM-6:30 PM | PLX & MOG Lobby
- Alcoholics Annonymous | Thursdays | 7:30 PM | PLX Community Room // Alcoholics Anonymous is an international fellowship of men and women who have had a drinking problem. It is non-professional, self-supporting, multiracial, apolitical, and available almost everywhere. There are no age or education requirements. Membership is open to anyone who wants to do something about his or her drinking problem.
- cGroups meet weekly.